SAP LABS FRANCE and SCS Cluster are organizing a business meeting about high performance data analysis on July 5th afternoon in SAP premise in Sophia-Antipolis.
SAP has made it clear it wants the startup community to use SAP HANA (*). The company launched a $155 million fund, partially to encourage use of SAP HANA by startups. SAP is looking to develop partnership with Start-Up and SME by technical or business partnership, support or investment (http://www.sapventures.com/) with SME which works on Big Data, Analytics and Large Data Processing for all business problem: telecom, social network, transport, supply chain, smart-grid, healthcare.
- 14h – Introduction (Hanno Klausmeier – MD SAP LABS France)
- 14h15 – HANA : From the concept to the solution (David Trastour – Research Manager BI Practice)
- 15h – Demo and Q&A
- 15h15 – Coffee break
- 15h45 – SAP Startup Forum – What kind of partnership between SAP and SME – (JC Pazzaglia – Director SAP Research Sophia-Antipolis)
- 16h15 – Pitch and positioning of SME on the topic
- 17h30 – Business card exchange & Drink
If you want to register for the event or to attend remotely (14:00 – 16:15) please send an email to email@example.com with your name and company before June 28th at noon, she will answer you with the venue details.
For more information, please contact Jean-Baptiste Pomero, firstname.lastname@example.org – 06 48 72 22 91
(*) To know more about Hana:
SAP HANA is a preconfigured analytical appliance In-Memory software and hardware which allows :
- Analyze information in real-time at unprecedented speeds on large volumes of non-aggregated-data
- Create flexible analytic models based on real-time and historic business data
- Foundation for new category of applications (planning, simulation…) to significantly outperform current applications in category
- Minimizes data duplication
HANA DB takes advantage of the low cost of main memory (RAM), data processing abilities of multi-core processors and the fast data access of solid-state drives relative to traditional hard drives to deliver better performance of analytical and transactional applications. It offers a multi-engine query processing environment which allows it to support both relational data (with both row- and column-oriented physical representations in a hybrid engine) as well as graph and text processing for semi- and unstructured data management within the same system. HANA DB is 100% ACID compliant.
Invent new possibilities with game-changing in-memory software
In-Memory Computing - SAP HANA Webinar Presentation