THE ANNUAL SHOW FOR THE INDUSTRIAL IOT
October 16-18, 2018, – Fira Barcelona Gran Via
The IoT Solutions World Congress is where real digital transformation happens. A unique event dedicated exclusively to joining IoT providers with industry in order to help the latter increase productivity via this disruptive technology.
After three editions, the event has grown to become the global reference for industrial IoT, and the annual meeting for industry stakeholders to establish new partnerships. With an exhibition spanning 2 halls across 32,000 m2, the 2018 edition will continue to explore the latest industrial IoT innovations to bring visitors the necessary cutting-edge expertise and strategies to capitalize on IoT featuring over 300 exhibitors.
IoT Solutions World Congress Facts & Figures 2018
- 14,00 Visitors
- 300 Exhibitors, Sposors & Partners
- 44% of visitors came from targeted industries
Our exhibition’s offer
- An all inclusive stand – Cost around 2 000 € (exclude value added tax) *
- The opportunity to participte to networking activities and contests (call for Test Beds, Papers, Awards)
- A significant mediatisation for your enterprise
* Special Offer for SCS Cluster startup and SMEs Members only
Guillaume Roux, Innovation & European R&D Projects firstname.lastname@example.org
On the same subject
Have a look here on our Press release – The French SCS Cluster joins the Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC)