Call for Application – Scaling up European DeepTech Startups
WHO WE ARE
DeepTech4Good (DT4G) is an Acceleration Programme, financed under the Horizon 2020 framework, committed to help DeepTech Startups accelerate their development and scale up at European level.
DT4G is led by 4 innovation hubs from Germany, France, Austria and Spain, working together to identify high potential DeepTech Startups.
The DT4G Programme aims to support European DeepTech Startups to:
- Accelerate growth
- Cooperate with major European corporates
- Raise funds from European investors
- Attract public funding for their innovation and R&D projects
- Attract talents, reinforce their skills and strategy
- Get higher visibility
DeepTech4Good#Stuttgart is the second business event of the DT4G Acceleration Programme. The 4 winners of this event will have the opportunity to have access to this 2 year Acceleration Programme.
- Smart Mobility
- Smart Health
- Smart City
- Industry 4.0
WHY APPLY TO DEEPTECH4GOOD#STUTTGART ?
You are a DeepTech Startup developing disruptive technologies targeting 1 or several of the above markets?
Become one of the 20-25 finalists of the DeepTech4good#Stuttgart event:
- Pitch your project, meet European VCs and attract private funding
- Meet corporate players and create business opportunities
- Participate to collaborative projects emergence and attract public funding for innovation and R&D projects
- Participate to the DT4G Programme, if you are among the 4 final winners
- Closing of application: July 31st
- Announcement of the 20-25 finalists: September 12th
- Date of the event: November 7th // Venue: Haus der Wirtschaft, Stuttgart
- Value proposition
- Disruptiveness of the technology
- The quality of the team
- The economic potential of the technology
BACKGROUND INFORMATION ON THE EVENT
The event is composed of 5 main parts:
- Fundraising pitches: 5 start-ups selected by the consortium in each of the 4 categories will pitch their project in front of the audience and get feedback from the board of evaluators
- Matchmaking events with corporate players and investors will focus on providing startups market access and financing opportunities
- 4 open innovation workshops, relying on the needs of the targeted markets and on the results of the value chain analysis, will be organized to facilitate the emergence of collaboration projects between the different stakeholders
- Exhibition: every Startup has the possibility to participate in the exhibition with a booth and to present itself in this context
- Job board: collects job offers from Europe´s most important job boards
+43 664 34 37 753 / firstname.lastname@example.org