APPOINTMENT MONDAY MAY 11th FROM 3 P.M. TO 4 P.M.
Victim of the success of our webinar of May 5, which brought together more than 100 participants, we offer you a 2nd session which will take up the same content.
An opportunity also to come back to the questions asked during the 1st session and which could not be dealt with live.
This webinar is intended for entrepreneurs who wish to learn the principles of Blockchain, understand how it is implemented and initiate a new project integrating the blockchain.
3 real use cases will be mentioned: Automotive, Employment and Fight against violence.
A serial entrepreneur and an expert on the subject will share their know-how with you to initiate a project integrating the blockchain, indicate the right questions to ask and the method to apply.
- Introduction by SCS
- Understand Blockchain
- 3 real use cases : Automotive, Employment and Fight against violence.
- Key questions to ask yourself to implement Blockchain in a project:
– Should I create my blockchain or use an existing one ?
– What impact on the funding of my project ?
– What risk on the stability / security of my blockchain over time ? (….)
- The obstacles to the adoption of this technology
- Questions/ Answers
- Julien Bonnel – Innovation Manager, Symag by BNP Paribas Personal Finance
- Bruno Charrat – CEO, NAIXES
Free but compulsory registration HERE
Webinar access codes will be communicated to you following your registration.