All about SiPs: advantages, perspectives and examples of applications
Tuesday 21st July 2020 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Based on miniaturization and heterogeneous integration technologies in a single electronic component package, the System-in-Package (SiP) which appeared in early 2000 quickly conquered the smart phone market. Since then, they have become essential for the design of small objects on the Internet of Things.
The underlying technologies come from the largest Western technology laboratories; they migrated to Asia where they were quickly mastered and then improved. Today they are massively present in electronic objects. Paradoxically, 20 years after their departure for Asia, they are little known to European engineers.
SIP : Advantages and disadvantages, examples of use
- Why System in package
- SIP before and during the 2000s
- Smart phone, IoT revolution
- New emerging SiP technologies
Examples of innovative uses
- Michel Beghin, CEO Insight Sip
- Fabienne De Toma, Innovation SCS
Free but obligatory registration HERE
- Member New – Insight SiP launches “Security Bubble Covid-19” to apply social distancing at work – Article HERE