Learn about the recent breakthroughs in AI and their applications
November 18-20, 2020 – MOURATOGLOU Hôtel & Resort Sophia-Antipolis
In the heart of Sophia Antipolis (Alpes-Maritimes, France), Europe’s leading technology center, this event creates discussions and meetings between researchers from public institutes and private companies.
For the third consecutive year, SophI.A Summit brings together the best AI worlwide specialists. It offers to researchers who are working at the cutting edge of AI an opportunity to consolidate their technical knowledge and to meet acclaimed experts.
This year features sessions dedicated to health, biology, safety, mobility, smart territories, sustainable development and management.
Given the current health and social context, the SophI.A Summit will be proposed in a fully digital format in addition to live events.
SCS PREFERENTIAL RATES
You want to attend the SophI.A Summit ? SCS gives you a preferential rate :
|Official Price (VAT included)||SCS Members Preferential Rates (VAT included)|
|Full Price||330 €||190 €|
|Online Conferences||190 €||150 €|
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the promotional code to enter when registering on the event website.
Registration Form HERE
THE FIRST SPEAKERS
The inaugural lecture will be given by Michael Bronstein, Head of Graph Learning Research at Twitter, Professor at the USI in Lugano, Switzerland, since 2010 and has held visiting positions at Stanford, Harvard, MIT, TUM and Tel Aviv University, for a presentation on the bio-inspired AI.
- Olivier CLATZ, CEO and Co-Founder of Therapixel
- Carolina WÄHLBY, Professor in quantitative microscopy at the Department of Information Technology (Division of Visual Information and Interaction) at Uppsala University
- Vince MADAI, Senior medical AI Researcher at Charité Berlin with an M.D., a Ph.D. in Medical Neuroscience, and an M.A. in Medical Ethics. Chief Scientific Officer (CSO) at ai4medicine
- Paola GOATIN, Researcher at Inria Sophia Antipolis and 3IA Côte d’Azur Chair Holder
- Jean-Marie BONNIN, Professor in the Network Systems, Cybersecurity and Digital Law Department of IMT Atlantique and leader of the Inria/EASE research team.
- Stéphane CANU, Researcher at the LITIS – INSA de Rouen, Normandie Université
- Philippe BEAUDOIN, Cofounder of Element AI, then CEO et cofounder of Waverly
- Leopold PARTS, Group Leader at the Sanger Insitute (Cambridge).
Discover the full list of speakers here
MOURATOGLOU HOTEL & RESORT
3550 Route Des Dolines