Official kick-off meeting
14 September 2021 – Aix en Provence
The SecurIT project kicked off during a hybrid meeting in France, hosted by the coordinator Safe Cluster in Aix en Provence.
DEFINITION AND GOALS
SecurIT is a “cascade funding” European project funded under the H2020 Innosup programme, aiming at supporting and co-financing the development of collaborative projects allowing prototyping and experimentation of top-notch technological solutions in the field of physical and cyber security, with respect of the nowadays ethics, legal, and social challenges.
THREE MAJOR AXES
- Demand analyses (new use cases identification) on the security market, with integrators and end users (including industrial players, public authorities, and managers of critical infrastructures)
- Identification of technological solutions in Europe (solutions and services for digital and physical security)
- Matchmaking activities will be proposed by the European clusters of the project consortium, including HSD, to facilitate the consortium building for the applications to the 2 Open Calls that will be launched by SecurIT.
SCS MEMBERS – STAY TUNED !
- Is your startup/SME working on a security innovation for which you need funding?
SecurIT will support 63 best-in-class innovative projects developed by 126 SMEs across Europe, through 2 cascade funding open calls. The first open call will be launched in early 2022. For the 2 calls, 3 521 000€ funding in total is available.
- Are you looking for an innovative solution to solve your security challenge?
SCS is actively involved in the project management consortium, notably regarding the Open Call challenges definition and the project communications – and we’ll engage our members and partners in the process. Workshops will take place in Autumn 2021 in this respect.
- Project Page here
- Follow us on Social Medias !