Cyber Secure IoT Lighting and Home Automation systems for Smart Building
The objective of the project is to involve all the smart building value chain, namely digital lighting in order to increase the cross-sectoral fertilization to trigger the integration of IoT-enabled devices in the lighting systems ; home automation. The benefits relate to digital lighting systems that can lead to a better use of spaces, maintenance improvement, reduction of energy consumption within the integrated Building Management Systems ; cyber security protocols to implement the best practices in cybersecurity for wireless lighting control.
In direct reference to SCS cluster SMEs members, Cyber Secure Light aims to develop a Joint Cluster Partnership Strategy to pursue proactive and business-oriented cross-sector cooperation of SMEs and clusters of the IoT smart building value chain, focused on smart lighting security aspects. The consortium will adopt the interclustering approach to exploit synergies, common assets, innovation sources and financing opportunities to bring the interregional B2B and C2C cooperation to the next level and mobilise joint smart investment.
SCS cluster has been awarded with ESCP-S3 partnership Cyber Secure Light project. The consortium partnership comprises of seven clusters from six different countries.
- 14 to 15 March, 2019, Barcelona – 2nd meeting of the Steering Committee
- September 13, 2019, Meyreuil Innovative Business Incubator, SCS Cluster hosted “Information Meetings – R&D Projects and Innovation Financing
- October 29th, 2019 – Conference “Digital Industry: disruptive solutions to shape the future of SMEs” during IoTSWC 2019 – More informations HERE
- November 26, 2019 Gardanne – International Bootcamp and 3rd meeting of the Steering Committee at the École des Mines de Saint-Étienne, Campus G. Charpak Provence
- March 11 – 12, 2020 – 4th Steering Committee meeting and the 2° Business visit to be held in Frankfurt at the Light+Building Fair
Project details :
- Program : COSME
- Duration : 1/10/2018 till 30/10/2020
- Coordinator : Luce in Veneto
- Luce In Veneto (Italy)
- Domotys (Spain)
- Slovenski gradbeni grozd (Slovenia)
- Pôle SCS (France)
- European Lighting Cluster Alliance (Italy)
- Świętokrzyski-Podkarpacki Construction Cluster INNOWATOR (Poland)
- ArchEnerg cluster (Hungary)
Marielle Campanella – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cyber Secure Light project has received funding from the European Union’s Cosme programme under grant agreement n° 822069