DREAM – Digital Resilient Europe for Advanced Manufacturing
The European project DREAM aims at reinforcing the European digital ecosystem applied to manufacturing domain, in order to cope with the main European challenges related to the green transition, the digital transition and the European industrial resilience.
Focused on SMEs, DREAM project will be centred around 4 main domains:
- Network for resilience: mapping of European value chains, preparation of business continuity plans
- Training: training of cluster managers, training of SME related to business continuity plans
- Internationalise: workshops on internationalisation strategies focusing on 3 non-EU countries
- Innovate & adopt: cascade funding targeting SME from the digital sector via « innovation vouchers » for validating the deployment (demonstration / prototype) of digital solutions in industrial processes, for a more efficient use of resources (energy, water, materials, wastes).
DREAM will mobilise more than one million euros via an open call (2023) that will give access to cascade funding to SMEs
Project details :
- Programme : Single Market Programme (SMP COSME), call ” Joint Cluster Initiatives (Euroclusters) “
- Duration : 01/09/2022 – 31/08/2024
- Coordinator : Pôle SCS
- Pôle SCS, France
- Cluj IT Cluster, Roumania
- Pôle Mecatech, Belgium
- MESAP, Italy
- G.A.C. Group, France
Latest news :
On the 12th and 13th of September 2022, Pôle SCS welcomed in Sophia Antipolis the DREAM consortium for the kick-off meeting of the project, in order to coordinate the project activities, the role of each partner, and the setup of the activities and first steps of the project.
Marielle Campanella – firstname.lastname@example.org