AI AND 5G : 2 TECHNOLOGIES THAT WILL ENRICH NETWORK MANAGEMENT
Thursday 18th June 2020 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
5G begins to be launched commercially in France this year
It will bring more throughput and uses, especially in the field of industrial applications through the Internet of Things (industrial IoT).
Combined with Artificial Intelligence, 5G makes it possible to provide digital services with low latency and at the very intense computing level from a remote DataCenter.
5G and “Edge computing” allow a huge distribution of computing power: a very powerful processing, worthy of a real DataCenter, as close as possible to objects and sensors.
To learn more about the potential of AI and 5G and how these 2 technologies allow network management, SCS in partnership with HPE and EURECOM offers this new webinar.
Presentations in French
1 – Technological Study
- IA & 5G : IA for network management – HPE
- AI-oriented orchestration and management of virtual resources in 5G – EURECOM
2 – Questions/ Answers
3 – AI News and Business Opportunities
- Challenges IA Bpifrance : Présentation of 4 new “Appels à Projets Lauréats Vague 2” – SCS
- Stéphane Le Letty, HPE Communications and Media Solutions R&D Director
Prof. Adlen Ksentini, Département Systèmes de communication EURECOM
- Fabienne De Toma, Innovation SCS
Free but obligatory registration HERE