Apply to the IoT4Indsutry call for Expression of Interest for collaborative projects in Industry 4.0
CALL OF INTEREST OPEN UNTIL OCTOBRE 20, 2018
You are an actor in the field of IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, cybersecurity? You market is Industry 4.0? You have a product or an innovation project and look for industrial partners in Europe to evaluate, adapt or deploy your solutions in machines, robots, factories, industrial processes, assets management, supply chain…?
Apply now to the call for Expression of Interest (EoI) of SCS cluster and be ready for the forthcoming IoT4Industry call to be launched in autumn.
- Support in partner search in Europe for your project;
- Individual support in project building*
This EoI is open until the 20th of October 2018, however, the “first come first served” rule will apply.
- To get more information and apply to the call for Expression of Interest, follow this link.
- The IoT4Industry project is funded under the Horizon 2020 programme. It is coordinated by SCS cluster in collaboration with 7 other partners including leading European clusters in ICT and industry (France, Italy, Germany, Belgium and the United Kingdom). It aims at co-financing** and developing collaborative projects using IoT, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, cybersecurity and other cutting-edge technologies into machines, tools, robots for a more competitive European Industry 4.0, in particular in SMEs. Official Website
- See here our article about IoT4Industry – European Project Kick-Off Meeting
(*) only for SCS members (full membership 2018)
(**) 60 000 euros maximum grant per SME beneficiary over the whole IoT4Industry lifetime, and 120 000 euros maximum per collaborative project
The IoT4Industry project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement n°777455