Discover the Austrian electronics and microelectronics ecosystem with Silicon Alps!
The Cluster Silicon Alps which brings together more than 120 players in the electronics and microelectronics sector in the Austrian regions of Carinthia and Styria, is organising a B2B mission to discover its ecosystem from 11th to 13th October 2023.
- Discover the Austrian electronics and microelectronics ecosystem
- Discover the ecosystem's areas of excellence : intelligent systems and sensors; wireless IoT;
cybersecurity systems; power electronics, etc.
- Discover applications in target markets: life sciences, automotive, consumer electronics,
- Attend EBSCON 2023 – Electronic Based Systems Conference
- B2B meetings
The full programme is available HERE
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Participation in the business mission costs €250 (+20% de VAT) per person.
This price includes :
- Participation in EBSCON 2023 Conference (11/10/2023)
- Ecosystem visits (12-13/10/2023)
- Lunches (11, 12, 13/10/2023) and dinners (11-12/10/2023)
- Bus transfers during visits (12-13/10/2023)
You will be responsible for all travel costs between your place of residence and the mission location, as well as local travel costs (excluding those mentioned above).
The mission is eligible to the ClusterXChange scheme of the European EXCITE, which will enable you to receive a lump sum of €415 (for each SME that is a member of a cluster).
INFORMATION & REGISTRATION